Schneider Electric Field Sales Engineer - Mexico City (ASCO) in Toluca, Mexico
For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, we are an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, and the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by 24-hour nationwide service support.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, services and solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer for the organization in Mexico City, Mexico.
The Field Sales Engineer is responsible for sale of all ASCO Products into Mexico for both existing and new accounts and providing a customer service level with meets or exceeds customer’s expectations.
- Identify and capitalize on present and future opportunities for sale of ASCO Products and Services. Develop optimal market strategies for customer, sales, and Company.
- Focus and integrate ASCO on all channels from EGD, contractors, engineers, owners and parent company Schneider
- Track and influence projects from pre-design stage to preventative maintenance stage
- Communicate project status to all relevant parties & develop sales strategies to close orders
- Providing interpretation of contract provisions, screening and processing customer inquiries to insure prompt handling.
- Understand electrical distribution systems and how to apply ASCO products. Be involved in designs with engineers and contractors.
- Participate in local trade shows and professional organizations
- Grow market segments and product offerings in the territories
- Provide Sales Manager/Director with reports on status of business, forecasts based on opportunities, problems in the market and changes in the market place
- Development of sales/service proposals, negotiation of new contracts and renegotiations of existing contracts.
- Coordinate and be the face of the Company to our customers
- Discuss product capabilities in light of customer needs, provide special pricing for non-standard items, and provide customers with appropriate product literature.
- Integrate ASCO specifications to consulting engineering and create customer presentations.
- Provide new product development direction to PCS, CPMS, Loadbank and ATS marketing/product management.
- Frequent Travel to customers in all regions
- Knowledgeable of the power industry & three-phase electricity
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to a wide audience
- Valid driver's license & ability to drive to construction sites and management offices required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. degree required, BSEE/BSEET/BSME preferred with 2+ years relevant experience, 1 year required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with design suites – AutoCAD, Adobe
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: MX-Estado de México-Toluca
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 0049A1