Honeywell Manufacturing Engineer in Tijuana, Mexico
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to develop, implement
and maintain method and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts,
components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Using your technical
expertise, you will estimate manufacturing cost, determines time standards and
makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing
product lines. You will add value and expertise to the Site by identifying cost
reduction and yield improvement opportunities.Solve problems where analysis of
a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
Uses problem analysis to help in developing new process and procedures
Provide analysis of data in support of product and process improvements
30 Idea generation
30 Brainstorm solutions
40 Team coordination
YOU MUST HAVE
- Mecanical, Electrical or Industrial EngineerGood English communication skills (85%) Communicationwith upper management.Current visaProject Management Knowledge Preferred.
- Certification in Six SigmaExperience with identifyingprocess changesStrong interpersonal and communication skillsDemonstrated analytical and problem solving skillsExperience scoping projects with business level impactAbility to work without guidance or supervisionAbility to accurately identify patterns to problemsolveExperience with Management of Change processAutocad, Solidworks, ProE Knowledge preferedNPI Experience
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD24565
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Blvd. Insurgentes N 18002, Delegacion La Presa, Tijuana, BC 22223 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.