Honeywell PMO Training and Communication in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
PMO Training and Communication
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The PMO Training and Communication will be responsible for:
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation.
- Support development of training performance metrics.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Provide reports on training & communication, the frequency will vary, they could be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop training content which is contemporary, appealing and compelling.
- Create & deliver PMO communications related to training, upcoming events, process changes,etc.
Provide IT user community with innovative and memorable eLearning content with long-lasting effects to learners, emphasizing behavioral changes, at the same time, a significant improvement in project results.
55 Manage and execute PPMO training plans, including development and tracking of comm deliverables
25 Manage and execute PPMO communication plans, including development and tracking of comm deliverables
20 Support reporting requirements and deliverables
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree - Communications, Marketing & Sales, Education.
- Significant experience in e-learning content development.
- Proficiency in use of Powerpoint Articulate, Camtasia (recording software).
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- Working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req140649
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.