Honeywell Learning Specialist Analyst in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Learning Specialist Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide learning support for the [fill in blank] business while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to advise on HR services and actively engage in learning & development. You will utilize your learning functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
Provide integrated learning solutions that enable organizational growth, sustainable learning and talent development
Build a learning culture in the organization that drives both high performance and high engagement for the company
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
20 Provide Learning SolutionS
20 Drive Learning Experience
20 Build Relationships and Broker Services
20 Exhibit Technical Knowledge
20 Responsible for administrative tasks
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Some Human Resources experience
- Experience with a learning management system
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req136285
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.