Honeywell IT PMO Performance & Operation in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
IT PMO Performance & Operation
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide project management expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects within Honeywell IT. You will deploy standardized work, project management methodologies, governance and tools to enable consistent, high quality, agile execution of IT projects across the Enterprise. You will provide leadership in improving IT processes and programs. Drive PPM adoption and performance. Establish Criteria to evaluate PMO effectiveness for the organization based on PMI and Industry Benchmarking. Understand, establishing and evaluate IT PMO KPI.
Be part of an innovative team that is proactive on their current process and takes initiative and accountability on projects of the organization to give results beyond expected.
Collaborate and learn on the modern tools used throughout companies worldwide to positively impact the company globally.
Discover new and creative methods to develop yourself and grow professionally.
50 Lead Process Performance Evaluation
15 Drive Collaboration including Adoption Curve Management
5 Plan and Execute Stakeholder Management
15 Drive Retrospectives, Post Mortems, share learnings
15 Data Integrity and PMO Dashboard Leadership Reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience Project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification Experience in Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Project Management (PMP).
- ITIL v03 certification/fundamentals.
- Strong leadership, project and change management skills
- Ability to mentor peers on project management standards.
- Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Ability to create business value through project planning and management
- Drive fast and right results in matrixed environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD21213
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.