Caterpillar, Inc. Quality Control Clerk in Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Quality Control Clerk
As a Quality Control Clerk at Caterpillar, you will interact with quality teams to identify and resolve quality issues, while working independently on specific items. You will be expected to identify and escalate issues appropriately while also providing ideas for issue resolution.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Compiling and analyzing material inspection data
- Preparing statistical reports and charts relative to scrap and rework
- Using PC to access systems to provide special reports
- Compiling data and computing percent of scrap, rework and warranty returns
- Working independently, and with teams, analyzing data to identify potential quality issues
- Working closely with quality teams to perform issues identification and resolution
- Performing miscellaneous administrative duties to support the work area
- Previous experience in Quality and Metallurgical disciplines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office software and SAS programming
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
Job Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Primary Location Mexico-Nuevo Leon-Santa Catarina
Unposting Date: Apr 30, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Req ID: 180003KA