Schneider Electric Production Supervisor 2nd Shift in Monterrey, Mexico
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
To perform preventive maintenance as per requirements and schedule.
To train, provide support and supervise sub ordinates.
To perform line audit to prevent deviation and identify area for improvements.
To works and follow up regularly the status of action's plan.
To strictly follow up the status of production order asper planning requirement.
To provide response/feedback & support to concerned person for any problem and deviation.
To prepare, up date, & analyse production report and indicator regularly.
- 1-3 years of relevant Experience
- Eng. Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical
- Previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems, preferably with Lean focus
- English level: Intermediate
- 2nd shift schedule Monday - Thursday from 5.50 pm-4.50 am only
Primary Location: MX-Nuevo León-Monterrey
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004DWT