Honeywell Procurement Specialist in Monterrey, Mexico
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide a wide variety of support services within PMT/SME Business under the Functional Transformation initiative to support the Metrics, Strategic Sourcing leaders, Ahoc Analyst, Site Sourcing Metric Performance, ERP system update. The role will work closely with the regional Commodity Managers, Site Leader and Strategic Process Excellence Global team.
20 Drive and implement continuous improvements to current processes as well as new opportuntities
20 Work Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Functional Transformation Initiative (FTI)
20 Sourcing Key Performance Metrics goals development. Month end reporting process
20 Analysis item and site level data to support productivity projects and or to implement productivity
20 Combine multiple spreadsheets and generate status reports in varying formats
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Master Degree is a plus
- 5+ years experience in procurement or Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Team Leader experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement/Business
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems, E Sourcing Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Project Management Tools
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills. Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD21222
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Av. David Alfaro Siqueiros No. 104, Monterrey, NL 66269 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.