Honeywell Procurement Analyst in Monterrey, Mexico
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Leader, this position is responsible turn data into sound analysis and be able to present the analysis through organized data sets, graphical presentations, and/or meaningful narratives. The analyst uses advanced analytics, predictive modeling results, and transfers knowledge to sourcing managers, business leaders, and other business stakeholders to facilitate sound business decisions. The goal of business intelligence analyst is to understand and document current business conditions, performance, and identify areas for improvement.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation
- Responsible for preparing various statistical reports on operational performance on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics and locate their similarities to find ways they can be integrated for better results
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
20 Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
20 Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical
20 Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction
20 Responsible for preparing various statistical reports on operational performance
20 Evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst
- 3+ years’ experience in , Digitization, Statistics, Data Management Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Demonstrates high energy and models behaviors to motivate others.
- Execution skills including persistent drive for results utilizing sound project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Technical skills including data management, digitization, and analytics.
- Experienced in managing a complex multi-site multi-system data.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22757
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Av. David Alfaro Siqueiros No. 104, Monterrey, NL 66269 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.