Honeywell Sr Electrical Project Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Sr Electrical Project Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Sr. Electrical Project Engineer is the owner of the electrical content of a project or program of projects and responsible for maintaining program consistency between projects, documentation, and support. The Electrical Project Engineer manages program requirements and associated documentation, as well as maintains all technical program communications with customers and drives product and project execution improvements and continuous improvement efforts.
• Manages Electrical design efforts in line with program requirements and standards
• Produces functional and conceptual technical design specifications
• Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by allocating work assignments to project team fully utilizing standard builds & standardized work
• Actively contributes in the pre-engineering phase of a project. As such, identifies to the customer what information is required before project starts.
• Assist sales organization in defining and estimating the engineering/technical scope of work.
• Reviews and assists customer with developing SOW/RFP/RFQ and specifications
• Supports and consults C&E; attends mechanical related pricing, concept, and customer review meetings
• Attends all project related turnover meetings and functional design reviews
• Ensures proper drawings standards and update practices are followed, maintaining consistency across program accounts
50 Manage electrical designs
50 Produce technical designs
•Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
•Minimum +5 years of Electrical Engineering experience is required.
•Experience with designing / implementing Honeywell/Intelligrated or other third-party material handling systems is a plus.
•Electric instalation supervisión
•Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Electrical
•Proficient in panel design and schematics
•Fluency in English and Spanish required.
•Proficient in the understanding of pertinent local Mexico and USA national electrical codes associated with electrical design (NEMA, NOM, IEC)
• Ability to train, coach, and ‘lead by influence.
• Availability to work on-site (50% of the time traveling inside/outside Mexico)
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Extensive Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req136334
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Av. Eje 5 Norte number 990, Mexico City, CDMX 02230 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.