NCR PS Technical Consulting in Mexico City, Mexico
TITLE: PS Technical Consulting LOCATION: Mexico city GRADE: 11
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Act as a subject matter expert on products, systems, and services • Knowledgeable across the related LOB product range including all solution(s) currently released and supported • Knowledgeable on assigned solution(s) to SME level and assists others with investigations • Knowledgeable on 3rd party products used within customer solutions • Mentoring and assisting support peers in product and systems technical details, management of issues and all aspects of the respective role • Prepare and deliver training on products and systems, as appropriate • Prepare various technical documents on technologies, customer environments, products and systems • Provide advice to engineering on new product designs • Input and guidance to engineering on potential resolution of product defects • Input and guidance to engineering on issues encountered during engineering field trial • Design corrective action(s) to resolve product or system problems with no known solutions. • Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis • Identify, design, develop and validate solution • Ability to research problems with no known solutions and design solutions for identified problems • Collaborate and communicate with technical suppliers including other Software Support Engineers, Third Party Suppliers, Product Development Engineers, Solutions Managers, Professional Services and Technical Support Specialists as appropriate; whilst maintaining ownership of the incident • Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance. • Work with product developers to assess and create product alterations and contribute to long term solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or other related field
• Minimum of 6 years software related job experience • (design/development/support/installation/testing/implementation), preferred in Financial Industry
• Experience working with Microsoft operating systems and JAVA technology
• Experience working with application servers and database administration (SQL, • ORACLE)
• Event-based programming understanding and knowledge
• Analytical Skills, Attention to Details, Ability of grasp technical dependencies on the • business environment
• Excellent team player
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Sense of urgency
• Ability to multi-task and to work flexible working hours
• Bilingual Spanish, English (minimum a medium level)
• Good communication skills – reading, written and verbal - Spanish and English
• Ability to work with Mexican and regional client base (Latino America and Caribbean • countries)
• Willingness to travel at short notice as required
• Knowledge of NCR APTRA Advance NDC or similar self-service software financial applications for ATM networks
• Knowledge of NCR APTRA Vision/GASPER Vantage or similar device management solutions and a basic understanding and knowledge of device management business operations
• Knowledge of NCR Cash Management or similar cash flow solutions and a basic understanding and knowledge of cash points business operation
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: PS Technical Consulting
Location: Mexico-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 0062162_P0079556