Cardinal Health Business/Country Manager, Mexico & CAM in Mexico City, Mexico
What Country/Regional Management contributes to Cardinal Health
The Country Manager is responsible for managing all product lines in the Region, by expanding patient reach and physician customer base. The Country Manager will beresponsible for thoughtful leadership of the assigned countries commercial enterprise including but not limited to business strategy, business development and portfolio management and P&L. Will lead functions to ensure each are aligned with global and regional strategies in accordance with regulator, compliance corporate policies and local regulations and practices.
- Achieves business goals and objectives through existing business growth opportunities, identifying new business opportunities, integrating and launching new products and servicesacross large, complex and competitive market.
- Drives top line growth through channel and distributor development.
- Identify success factors for progressive and dynamic business growth, develop and implement sales strategy
- Manages profitability and drives increase in contribution margin.
- Analyze, construct and implement distributor structure in all focus countries.
- Identifies key needs and challenges, and aligns internal support to help execute solutions.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and other influencers securing product line penetration and increase market share.
- Fosters a positive work environment, leads by example.
- Monitors and effectively controls P&L while reviewing and implementing cost effective strategies.
- Understand and influence product positioning and pricing within the regions strengthening business lines recognition in the industry, clients and distributors.
- Ensures that cross-functional teams are fully aligned to ensure that strategic plans for the market are developed and implemented successfully.
- Attract, develop and retain outstanding talent.
- Develops ssuccession planning initiatives and works to develop high potential employees by fostering developmental growth and opportunities.
- Lead sales function; manage the team to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Travel requirements<75%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ commercial sales and operations experience with direct and channel management models.
- 5+ year’s leadership experience in a multinational environment, preferable pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
- Bilingual - English & Spanish
- High capacity to manage and clarify complex technical and market issues, customer requirements, and provide clear leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively influence executives and employees at all levels
What is expected of you and others at this level?
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff may also manage front line supervisors
- Manages an organizational budget
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.