Honeywell EOPS-ET-Accolade-SR-Role in Mexicali, Mexico
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
§ This role is development and support of reports using Accolade Quick View and Table Wizard. Maintenance of resource master data within Accolade.
§ Exposure on Sopheon Accolade tool and hands on work experience in configuration and developing.
§ Work with the Sopheon and IT Team and build capability in translating business process into the Accolade tool.
§ Should have good hands on experience in .Net, Java Script (preferable Python or Perl), VBA Macro, SQL
§ Responsible to ensure system is defined and implemented as per Honeywell standard guidelines
§ Research and evaluate alternative approaches and design the most optimal solution and workflows
§ Review the Test strategy and test plan developed, ensuring functional completeness
§ Troubleshoot systems, identify and remediate issues following defined process, bring in continuous improvement on operational processes
§ Collaborate and work closely with other internal and external technical groups like Testing, Data Administration, Security, HUE etc.
Support project management in effort estimation by defining and estimating work breakdown activities for complex solutions
50 Java and .net
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ Years Experience as a Systems engineer, Project Management, Finance is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (Enlgish and spanish)
- Able to articulate a vision for new products,technology adoption and inculcate product mindset within teams
- Lead, represent growth proposals to top leadership on latest technologies for business adoption
- Some experience in engineering
- Flexible and open, ability to adapt to changing systems, processes and projects
- Business Acumen: Knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Problem Solving: Evaluates effective solutions based on root causes; seeks diverse opinions; applies six sigma procedures
- Conflict Management: Makes conflicts opportunities for improvement; strives for win / win resolutions
- PMP certification a plus
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certified
- Action Oriented: Works hard, full of energy; seizes opportunities when they arise
- Ethics and Values: Adheres to code on conduct; lives by Honeywell values; rewards right behaviors
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD18374
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Calle del Oro S/N, Mexicali, BC 21395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.