Oracle IT Security Analyst 4 in Guadalajara/Zapopan, Mexico
IT Security Analyst 4
As a function of Managed Cloud Security Risk
Management, Security Compliance Operations team addresses security for hosted
customers to meet their compliance needs while ensuring that services are
offered in conformance to Global Information Security policies and to the
highest recognized security standards and practices. The team liasies with
several organizations within Commercial IT, Global IT, OMCS, CRM On Demand,
Global Information Security and Legal teams to achieve its goals and objectives.
The candidate will have experience managing major
initiatives driving change and disseminating information accross lines of
businesses and who is comfortable communicating and presenting content to
internal or customer executives. Exposure to an understanding of hosting
services moder ls preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare customer-facing reports on risks resulting
from Internal and/or external assessments or audits
- Define, document, maintain, communicate security
services for Cloud Services
- Manage security audit activities related to Sarbanes
Oxley, SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402, PCI, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.
- Manage the Enhanced Security Service Delivery to
ensure that contracted services are being delivered as agreed.
- Manage the delivery of Advanced Security
Services (ASO) such as Database Encryption, Audit Vault etc.
- Co-ordinating with customer and internal
teams about deployment parameters and downtime schedules
- Includes the tracking of various tickets
related to implementation of service(s)
- Manging implementation project timeline(s)
with internal and customer teams
- Reporting to management on the ongoing
progress of the above with projected timelines for deliverables
- Other ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Posess an understanding of security standards and
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing
priorities in a dynamic environment
- Be able to multi-task, and be pro-active in
addressing issues and requests quickly
- Possess technical acumen and the ability to
understand and interpret technical specifications
Have auditing or security background
Possess Project Management Skills
Professional certification related to information
- Technical knowledge of Oracle Applications and
Database and infrastructure components desired.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains security systems for routers and switches. Administers security policies to control access to systems. Maintains the company’s firewall. Uses applicable encryption methods. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Prefer 8 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.
Job: Information Technology
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire