PlexusCorp Senior Hardware Engineer - Analog in Guadalajara, Mexico
About the Role At Plexus a Sr. Analog Engineer contributes to the board level design for power conversion, signal conditioning, RF, control loop algorithms, and electromagnetic capability compliance. Examples of Plexus designs include a network interface card & data switchboard for a high power supercomputer, complete medical system for tissue biopsy & diagnosis including motor drivers, remote handpiece, and visual console, as well as a resonant power supply for military aircraft.
- Develop engineering and product concepts that are innovative, high-quality, cost-appropriate, and satisfy all stakeholder needs and requirements throughout the full Product Realization value stream
- Serve as a team leader to provide technical guidance, control scope, schedule, budget and ensure overall technical success
- Lead and support proposal development through the identification of project tasks, durations, interdependencies, risks, and assumptions
- Be regarded as a "go to" technical specialist and leader in at least one area of processes, tools, or industry knowledge
- Effectively interact with customers independently
Lead the evaluation and improvement of processes, tools, and methodologies using Lean Sigma concepts and tools to ensure best practices are used throughout the company Skills & Abilities
Demonstrated abilities in analog circuit design to include Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog Encoding/Decoding, Schematic Capture, Circuit Simulation (PSpice, LTspice, etc.), and PCB layout guidance
- RF Fundamentals
- EMC theory and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Matlab, Mathcad, or equivalent
- Ability to operate general lab equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, network analyzer, power supplies)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate and present ideas internally/externally
Previous project leadership a plus Education & Experience
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field is required
- 6+ years of industry experience is required, assuming education requirements are met
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Auto req ID: 18063BR
Title: Senior Hardware Engineer - Analog
Job Family: Engineering
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Working At Plexus: Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies to create the products that build a better world. We are a team of over 15,000, providing global Design and Development, Supply Chain Solutions, New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Aftermarket Services. Plexus is an industry leader that specializes in serving customers with complex products used in demanding regulatory environments. With a culture built around innovation and customer service, Plexus’ teams create customized end-to-end solutions to assure the realization of the most intricate products. For more information about Plexus, visit our website, plexus.com.