Nike Digital Sales Rep in Guadalajara, Mexico
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Sales partners with retailers — from a football specialty store in Rome to a Macy’s department store in New York — to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It starts with the best sales team in the industry: Nike Sales employees keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and Nike products. They collaborate with Nike Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to create sales assortments for each season. The Sales teams’ expertise and retail mindset ignites and sustains a focus on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of NIKE, Inc.
Responsible for achieving assigned sales quota by bringing in new and maintaining existing business. Sells products to a defined set of accounts or. Contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account.
· Execute specific plans by business type in order to achieve objective growth and market penetration, while properly executing the direction received in terms of segmenting the products by desired positioning of the line, and product differentiation between doors.
· Perform a financial selling structure, by analyzing each one of the business relevant metrics of performance for product bookings, sell through, market trends, etc, that will result in commercial recommendations to optimize Nike selling of futures and at once orders as well as replenishment of key items.
· Act as liaison between the accounts and NIKE credit department when requested.
· Prioritize time in relation to the percentage of business generated by each account without compromising categorical and brand initiatives i.e. Performance & Authentic business.
· Share work schedule with manager and identify tasks, which may not be completed on time.
· Develop and maintain knowledge of NIKE sales programs and policies. Assist in developing and enforcing appropriate Brand and Sales strategies to resolve issues with accounts.
· Attend regularly scheduled national/regional sales meetings, trade shows
Merchandise showrooms and keep abreast of sample inventory position.
· Submit monthly account, market and sell-thru reports to manager.
· Excel in presentation to customers, in order to efficiently transmit Nike’s commitment to its retailers, product benefits and materials related to those, as well as the key initiatives driven by Nike and the proposed line structure to each one of them.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 8612
Job Category: Sales