DuPont Technical Sales Representative for Life Sciences Protective Apparel Mexico & Central America in Distrito Federal, Mexico
Technical Sales Representative for Life Sciences Protective Apparel Mexico & Central America (Job Number: 191959W-01)
This role is the primary interface for Life Sciences segment between DuPont and distributors as well as targeted end-users for cleanroom apparel in Central America and Mexico.
The role is requiring sales, technical and business skills needed to interact with Quality and Production as well as Purchasing Managers.
• Sales growth responsibility for Life Sciences segment and with a strong focus on strategic end-users
• Prospect and develop new relationships with strategic distribution partners and establish a focused distribution channel for Central America and Mexico
• Create a project pipelines of short and medium term opportunities with SFDC
• Convert opportunities to new business
• Execute perfect project follow up to secure success
• Establish strong cooperation with marketing, product management and technical teams
• Work with Global Key Account team and larger end-users for conversion projects from reusable textile system to our single-use concept
• Implement price strategies to achieve business results
• Accountable for annual volume and price targets and sustainable profitable growth
• Continuous market and competitive feedback to organization
• Active participation at fairs to promote existing portfolio and identify new market trends and development opportunities
• Strong commercial and/or technical background in B to B (3 years at least is a must)
• In-depth knowledge in Life Sciences Industry and cleanroom consumables is a must
• Being at ease when dealing with people. Showing strong talent to negotiate, to influence and to listen carefully. Ability to communicate internally and externally with impact.
• Excellence in being self-driven and organized.
• Team Player capabilities within an international team.
• Willingness to travel up to 70% in Central America and Mexico
• Language: Spanish and English in spoken and written form. Other languages are a plus.
• MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SFDC
• Is passionate about the job, has a can-do attitude and radiates enthusiasm to achieve results
If you want to have a development experience on a rewarding work environment where excellence in products and customer approach is the DNA, will be waiting for your post!
Primary Location: Latin America-Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico, D.F.
Organization: Safety & Construction
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.