Honeywell Sr Advanced Mfg Test En in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Sr Advanced Mfg Test En
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Manufacturing Test Engineer develops and/or specifies necessary test equipment, software, and procedures for high volume production and testing of goods. This role develops and maintains test software, technical specifications and documentation for such equipment per established methods and also develops documentation and procedures as necessary for employee training and ISO compliance. This individual will work closely with other Engineering and Manufacturing personnel and provide assistance as needed for implementing test systems into production. The Manufacturing Test Engineer will also assist with operation, maintenance, validation, troubleshooting, and repair of test equipment
70 Manufacturing test development
30 NPD support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Bilingual 90%
- Hands-on experience of test system development or software program development.
- Programming skills required in some of the following languages: C-Family (C, C++, Java, C#), HTML, Visual Basic, Python.
- Demonstrated proficiency of system design for test hardware or software with disciplined DFx and FMEA principles and methodologies
- Demonstrates the abilities to produce useful engineering solutions for assigned problems in an independent manner.
- Some relevant experience in manufacturing, mechanical, test or related engineering
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Ability to follow directions and make tasks your own
- Ability to partner and excel in team environments
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25010
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Avenida Miguel De la Madrid #8102, Colonia Lote Bravo, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH 32695 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.