Honeywell Manufacturing Manager in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Lead a team of supervisors and professionals who are manufacturing Honeywell's world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world's most talented production teams. You will use your advanced leadership abilities to drive safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of Honeywell production facilities. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a manager, you will coach your team members in leadership and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
Deliver on strong site health, safety and environmental performance every day
Drive the work processes and standards to ensure the highest production quality and productivity
Work collaboratively with cross functional leaders to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities
20 Ensure plant maintenance program execution
20 Develop supervisors of individual contributors
20 Lead productivity improvement projects
20 Strategy development
20 Drive culture of continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing or similar
- Significant leadership experience (previous role as Manufacturing Manager)
- Experience in electronic industry (electronic products or components)
- Advanced degree in manufacturing or business
- Advanced manufacturing knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing entry to senior level professionals
- Proven track record leading teams to successful product delivery
- Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
- Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
- Leaders who consistently make sound and timely judgments in ambiguous environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD21738
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Av. Fuentes Sur 7151, Complejo Industrial Fuentes, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH 32320 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.