DXC Technology ITO Service Delivery Representative in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico
Identify performance issues proactively.
Provides support for nonstandard or specialized systems including proactive and reactive troubleshooting. Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
Apply technical knowledge to eliminate recurring incidents.
Configure system hardware, software and network components to meet established standards with assistance.
Perform installations, configurations including security and patch deployment.
- Elevate discrepancies within Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to ensure customer system integrity.
- Perform routine maintenance. May include performing tape/backup operations.
- Understands the impact of operations delivery on the customer's business. Manage team's ability to meet target goals through coordination of continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to project management initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise. Manage escalations off core business hours.
Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
Work effectively in a multicultural environment.
Participate in customer visits and service reviews.
Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions.
- Lead a small team focusing on both cost and quality management.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities