LEGO Systems, Inc. Security Manager in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 02/26/2018
Job ID MX467
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
We are looking for a Site Security Manager who can Manage the Safety of the plant, the Physical Security of the installations and carry out internal investigations.
As leading role in this area, you will:
• Be responsible for providing a safe work environment by administering the patrimonial protection and procuring the integrity of its employees, suppliers, contractors, visitors, product and facilities.
• Ensure compliance with the regulations and internal policies of the company such as: code of conduct, brand protection, contractors' regulations, transporters and visitors, rules of courtyards and parking, policy of no discrimination.
Do you have what it takes?
• Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in a Security position.
• Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably Mastery.
• Skills: Customer service, lead groups, continous improvement, strong communication and collaboration with partners and customers.
• Knowledge: MS Office, intermediate english, CT-PAT, NEEC, BASC, OEA.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.