LEGO Systems, Inc. HR advisor (shared services center) in Ciénega de Flores, Mexico
HR advisor (shared services center)
Location Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Posted Date 03/21/2018
Job ID MX475
Category Human Resources
Are you interested in delivering consistent, timely and customer oriented services thus ensuring high quality process handling?
As the Service Desk Advisor, you will have an important role in executing a sustainable Service Desk Department in the Business Services Operations (BSO) area.
Critical responsibilities as you help develop the Service Desk function in the BSO.
To succeed in this role, you are eager to engage actively in building a high performing department focused on providing top professional HR support and customer service. You value collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life. This position will cover Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia and the Americas. As an Advisor, you are responsible for delivering consistent, reliable and high quality support to the customers of the HR Service Desk as well as to all stakeholders of the BSO and the business. This means to meet the stakeholders’ expectations and provide them with a top professional service, incorporating the LEGO values.
• Maintain our competencies on a high level by creating knowledge databases to ensure consistent processes and answers
• Document process descriptions for BSO HR Service Desk
• Provide support for all questions pertaining to HR employee services (SAP Master data) and HR Processes
• Be open-minded, helpful and first point of contact to provide assistance with HR Service Desk questions
• First level research on HR inquiries
• Answer level 1 local region benefit questions and administration support on core HR
• Partner with L2 (PO&D, Payroll, Masterdata, IT, etc) for excellent customer service to employees
• Provide qualified support and service on BSO related topics
• Be aware of new opportunities for improvement, detect trends, analyse data and come up with good ideas based on new insights
• Act as a liaison between the employees and the PO&D team
• Support on Management System metrics, KPIs, huddles, problem solving actions, etc.
Play your part in our global success.
Entering the LEGO organisation means that you will build your capabilities in a global organisation getting hands-on experience with global tasks, day-to-day challenges and via collaboration with the broader organisation. You will become part of a new organisational entity, meaning that you will play a significant role in defining the BSO of tomorrow. The LEGO ways of working reflects dynamic collaboration, flexible mind-set, coherence and an activity based working approach.
The LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO) is a shared service center that delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore. The purpose of the BSO is to create an effective and efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years. The BSO is part of Corporate Business Services (CBS) that covers BPI (Business Process & Information), Corporate Facility (CFAC) and a BSO PMO. As part of the LEGO BSO, you will be part of a top professional environment where the focus is on quality, learning and collaboration.
We are looking for a service minded self-starter who must have:
• University degree
• English skills at advanced level
• 2-3 years of relevant professional working experience, preferably within HR, help desk/service desk or service process handling in an international support function
• Strong teamwork orientation and work ethic
• Microsoft Office experience (data management is an advantage )
• Excel at intermediate level
• SAP experience is required, SAP HR is an advantage
• HR systems experience (is an advantage)
• Call Center/Ticketing System experience, ie. Assyst, Siebel etc.
Join the global LEGO® Group Family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
Bring it to life
“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 860-763-7777, Option 4 (for TTY, dial 711) or RS_US@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.