Arrow Electronics Programming Machine Operator Lead in Zapopan, Mexico
Programming Machine Operator Lead
● Set up and operate programming, marking and tape & reel equipment following quality operating instructions (QOIs) and/or work direction. Process customer orders focusing in one or more programming center functions (Auto, Tape & Reel, Manual, Order Prep/Labeling, shipping).
● Monitor and audit operator performance to assure adherence to programming quality operating instructions.
● Generate production data and maintain visual performance indicators. Monitor completion of orders and assign operators accordingly.
● Train and develop operators.
● Conduct daily huddles and participate in production meetings.
● Support lean initiatives by participating in Kaizen events, CPI projects and implementation of new/additional processes.
● Other duties as assigned
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Zapopan (Calle Lateral)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.