Citi Trade Services and Risk Distribution Product Manager Mexico in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico,Distrito Federal
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 16077590
Job Purpose/objectives :
· The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the delivery of Trade Services product (Letters of Credit, bank guarantees and Documentary Collections)
· To implement the strategy that proactively drives Trade Services revenue growth, using market, industry and product knowledge.
· To position Banamex as one the Leaders for Trade Services products in the Mexican Market, through innovation and product offering aligned to Global Framework.
Business size as of 2016 Revenues: US15MM
· Responsible to provide Risk Distribution strategy for all Trade products (Trade Finance, Trade Working Capital Finance and Seller Centric solutions).
· Implement new products for Trade Services solutions.
· Trade Services offerings are the backbone of Trade payments solutions, both for importers and exporters. It also p rovides bank guarantees to customers both from the public sector as well as Institutional Client Group (ICG) customers with high volume transactions and steady streamlined revenues. Provides Product Management service to CCB customers.
The Trade Services and Risk Distribution candidate will be a lead in designing and implementing the country business strategy, coordinate the development of new products and improve existing integral solutions for more than 800 ICG customers in Mexico and 4000 CCB clients.
Key Responsibilities Defined :
Monitor and ensure Trade Services product solutions are aligned with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
Manage Product Life Cycle Process with cross-functional partners
Drive revenues growth and manage Trade Services forecasted budget.
Coordinate offering of new and existing Trade Services products and action plans to meet financial goals.
Measure and grow market share, presenting alternatives/solutions to be at pair or ahead of financial market competitors.
Interact frequently and closely with Business partners: RM’s, Sales, Credit, Ops, Fincon,Treasury, Legal to provide product knowledge, share business strategy in order to jointly obtain set common objectives.
Interact with other regions and global units to share best practices , understand market trends
Act as a leader to effectively Manage Team, promoting best performance and coaching on career development
Understands Trade products on an overall basis to find synergy with other Trade pillars.
Strong management and Leadership skills
Product Structuring Skills
Regulatory and Risk Management
·Highly motivated and experienced person to drive the business growth in Mexico.
·Trade Services Product management backgroundover 5 years’ experience
·Complex Trade Finance structures background.
·Syndication and Risk Distribution flows knowledge.
Knowledge of Trade Services organization and products.
Operations product knowledge/experience
Client Delivery, Customer oriented background.
Knowledge of International Trade rules and practices
Ability to coordinate with Sales Team in order to originate and close deals
Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions
Ability to work independently, ability to multi-task and drive multiple assignments to completion
Strong trouble shooting/problem solving skills
Fluent in English and Spanish
·Excellent interpersonal skills
·Recognized for his or her execution skills
·Creative, innovative, high energy
·Strong execution skills: thorough follow-through & attention to detail
·Strong problem-solving skills; excellent interpersonal skills
·Committed, trusted team player