Citi Third Party Management Compl Sr Analyst in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico
Other Location: Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America; Canada
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Compliance and Control
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042716
The Third Party Management Compliance Officer is responsible for compliance coverage and support on Third Party Management (TPM) activities as established in the Global Third Party Compliance Oversight Program (GTPCOP) and in connection with the Third Party Management Policy and Standards (TPMP&S). This function will continue leading the deployment of the compliance related activities in TPM Policy for Banamex Financial Group and subsidiaries. And also, this function will execute the compliance related activities described in the GTPCOP and in the Local Third Party Compliance Guidelines (LTPCG) covering both the BAU processes supporting the Business Units and Global Functions in Banamex Financial Group and subsidiaries (areas) and for the Global and local TPM monitoring routines activities.
The responsibilities of the Third Party Management Compliance Officer are:
This position will design, implement, execute and manage the GTPCOP and LTPCG BAU activities, including managing and executing monitoring activities, regulatory change management, advising areas on controls implementation in new procedures for different Legal Vehicles
The need to have a Third Party Management Compliance Officer is justified by our Third Party Management Compliance scope and governance model, but also important for the increased oversight and scope of activities that have been added to the CCG Function.
• Design, implement, execute and manage third party management compliance related activities (GTPCOP and LTPCG).
• Propose and execute monitoring activities and follow-up on key recommendations.
• Reporting and follow-up on global requirements and escalation
• Interact with Third Party Compliance global team leads and local TPM Office and Legal areas.
• Perform current-state assessments of cross border and intra-citi compliance with TPM, follow-up on recommendations
• Build and maintain appropriate subject matter expertise on the Compliance and regulatory framework for Third Party Management
• Lead and coordinate communication and training activities
• Coordinate/execute compliance risk assessment and identify controls for mitigation (i.e. ETP Questionnaire, CARA, AB&C). Follow-up on controls implementation.
• Support regulatory change management activities for Third Party Management domain
• Follow-up on compliance testing activities related to Third Party Management domain
• Support Deployment of global Third Party Management programs
• Drive results through collaboration and managing through influence to move initiatives effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree in Actuary, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics or related careers.
• At least 6 years of financial services or other regulated industry experience.
• Working knowledge of Vendor management practices
• Functional knowledge of local regulations and regulatory requirements governing banking industry specifically outsourcing and data privacy
• Ability to work with senior management of the Company.
• Fluency in English and Spanish is a must (written and oral).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Consulting and Project management skills.
• Compliance, Audit related functions or Legal experience is a plus.
• Advance skills to represent information in a graphical way is a plus.