Syngenta Technical Support Representative / Representante Soporte Tecnico in Mexico
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company applying world-class Science and the most productive research and development in the industry to achieve a step change in agricultural productivity. In over 90 countries around the world, our 28,000 people enable millions of farmers to improve global food security by making better, more sustainable use of available resources. We believe in the power of together to rescue land from degradation, enhance biodiversity and revitalize rural communities. We strive to be as diverse as the societies we work in and are passionate about the contribution we make to address some of the toughest global challenges. If you share our commitment, we offer a rewarding and exciting career in one of the world’s most essential industries. Purpose of the Role * Coordination, implementation and monitoring of the management and support to the technical support team for the establishment of demonstration plots, field practices, cropping programs and integrated pre-commercial solutions for different combinations of CP, SE and ICS. * Capture field intelligence on the activities, needs and decisions of the value chain from the farmer to the distribution. * Contributes to the Crop Team's decision making through the application of agronomic and marketing knowledge. Reference to the activities, needs and decisions of farmers within and outside cultivation. * Provide training and technical tools to the CU. Responsibilities * Identifies, tests and communicates clearly and based on tangible evidence for the assigned crop market, the technical qualities of our products and integrated solutions. * Pre / Commercial Demonstration Plan: Coordinates, implements and tracks the establishment of protocols, technical guides and culture concepts for pre-commercial demonstration tests to develop a sound understanding of Syngenta products and indirectly help increase sales and grow The corresponding market. * Organizes and manages pre-commercial tests and demonstration plots (PLC6.1 and 6.2) to define target farmers, reach geographic and market size in support of the local sales team. * Leverages a deep knowledge of the needs of the main producers and their Key Buying Factors to effectively promote the products of the company. * Training the sales force so that they in turn can handle the channel in the handling of commercial products. Technical Support Representatives work with sales hand in hand mainly on new products. * Is the person in charge of supporting the sales representative in technically validating claims on CP / SE adhering to the policies and procedures of management .. * Participate actively in the definition and implementation of local ICS. * Participate actively in the Pre HPC: Varieties / hybrids for the assigned CU.
Experience and KnowledgeSkills
- Extensive knowledge and experience related to the market and customer needs with regard to their assigned harvest.
- Two years of commercial, marketing or agricultural product evaluation experience.
- Solid knowledge of crop management.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- High intermediate level of English
- Customer focus.
- Communication with impact.
- Talent for team management and customer relations.
- Performance management.
- Aptitude for personal and team development.
- Ability to collaborate among different areas of the organization.
- Essential technical and professional skills
- Ability to deliver a strong value proposition to customers.
- Ability to understand the needs and problems of customers.
- Marketing and product knowledge of assigned crops.
- Quantitative analytical capability.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
Title: Technical Support Representative / Representante Soporte Tecnico
Requisition ID: 1702455