Honeywell SrProduct Marketing Specialist in Mexico
SrProduct Marketing Specialist
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Sr. Product Marketing Specialist
As a Product Marketing Manager for General Safety, you will be responsible for the marketing activities for your products and line of business to reach a profitable sales growth dealing with distributors and end users. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products to preserve the existing business and generating new business opportunities. You'll drive and develop innovative marketing programs, Go-2-Market strategy, product portfolio and pricing analysis that generate sales demand. Attention to detail and quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert for Personal Protective Equipment and you will need to transfer that knowledge to our customers.
30 Understand and execute product value proposition
20 Development marketing knowledge, strategic insight and a strong user focus
20 Support planning launch of new products/ features to influence the market
20 Drive and manage product roadmaps and heat maps
10 Support of Channel Marketing, Sales and Marcom on special projects
· Understand and execute product value proposition, positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
· Development marketing knowledge, strategic insight and a strong user focus to help our organization to create great products and performance across key LOB and stakeholders
· Support planning launch of new products/ features to influence the market
· Drive and manage product roadmaps and heat maps
· Execute the GTM strategy through the main vertical markets such as (Construction, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government and Manufacturing)
· Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for products/solutions to enhance value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers and application case histories
· Build materials (sales tool kits) for strategic requests that can be transferred to better sales implementing functional and efficient internal best practices
· Ability to capture and understands cross market customer mindset, user experience, industry trends, platforms / technology, revenue models, seek competitors drivers and vertical markets
· Bring fresh ideas to the table on how to create and execute programs and materials that foster thought leadership in the industry
· Recommended and implement improvements and root cause analysis to deliver the best timely solution, improving customer satisfaction and experience
· Drive cross LOB revenue opportunities, business development, brand equity, profitable sales and market share growth
· Support of Channel Marketing, Sales and Marcom on special projects involving: product, pricing, promotional activities
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Marketing or Business
- Willing to travel 25%
- Speak Portuguese desirable
· Experience with respiratory protection, covering all product range: Gloves, Eyewear, Footwear, Headwear and Hearing
· Knowledge in global standards and local regulations such as: ANSI, OSHA, CSA and PPE program
- Excellent management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
You Must Have
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly analytical with a metrics driven approach and strategic thinking skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and make forward progress
- Results driven with the ability to analyze complex data to inform strategic decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions for complex issues
- Have a passion for winning, act with urgency and go beyond
- Think big… Then make it happen
- Teamwork, be courageous and become your best
- Microsoft Office advance
Exempt CO Gas Detectors Save Lives
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD8622
- Category: Marketing
- Location: MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.