LEGO Systems, Inc. Sr. Recruitment Manager in Mexico
Sr. Recruitment Manager
Mexico, Ciénega de Flores
Are you passionate about recruitment? Are you a strong leader with an ability to think strategically and influence stakeholders? Do you enjoy developing others?
Within People Operations & Development, a global Recruitment Function has been created to transform our recruitment organization into a world-class talent acquisition team that enables business growth.
A vital role in ensuring we apply highly effective sourcing and selection methods to our recruitment process.
This position is critical, as it is responsible to lead a team of recruiters, act as an ambassador to role-model recruitment partnering with the business, and to ensure we follow a diligent, structured process.
• Utilize Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) to drive recruitment allocation, identify potential capability needs for the region as well as drive strong, productive vendor partnerships. Develop action plans and recommendations to ensure recruitment can meet our SWP and business goals.
• Emphasis on capability building within all aspects of recruitment; focus on development and career pathing opportunities.
• Strategically leverage data and market insights in decision making; ensure strong metrics that will drive actions and highlight strengths and opportunities. Recommend solutions to identify gaps in the recruitment process by leveraging global teams/resources, outside inspiration and feedback from candidates and stakeholders.
• Ensure regional focus in the allocation of resources; work closely with Recruitment Managers across the region and other regions to ensure best utilization of resources and share best practices.
• Monitor the labor legislation and implement required changes to keep the process compliant. Educate and coach organization on legalities and compliance issues as they relate to the recruitment process.
Join the LEGO Team:
Talent Acquisition will be an essential business enabler to ensure The LEGO Group can achieve its growth ambitions. Recruitment is anchored across the globe with a dedicated leadership team to support and develop both our teams as well as our processes to ensure we reach our overall ambitions of being a leader in talent acquisition by 2019. Each region (6 in total) has a dedicated recruitment team. Our goal to become best in class is both internally and externally. Our focus is not only world-class talent acquisition and sourcing but also creating an environment where recruiters experience fulfilling careers and are proud of their functional expertise.
The Recruitment Manager is the face of the function on the local site and is expected to work alongside the business, on a strategic level, to drive strong talent acquisition through the team of recruiters. They act as a change agent and must serve as a strategic sparring partner with the senior leaders. As this leader is part of the Americas region (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil), it is critical that this individual is able to collaborate across borders. This role will report in to a remote leader based in the US.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience in recruitment (in-house or external) or related position within HR
• Factory Operations/Blue Collar experience is necessary
• Business Partnering experience a plus; Sourcing experience a plus
• Fluent in both Spanish and English (written and verbal) is a MUST
• Proven experience in a leadership capacity (leading projects and/or teams)
• Ability to drive actions and behaviors based on metrics
• Proven results and track record to set strategy and build operational plans to achieve our long term aspiration
• Strong stakeholder management ability as well as the ability to influence stakeholders in making the best decisions
• Previous experience working for a global company as you will need to balance both local/global needs using recruitment operating principles
• Travel: Anticipate 2 trips per year most likely to US/Europe
Join the global LEGO® Group Family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“When I first joined The LEGO Group a colleague told me, “If you work alone you go quickly, but if you work with others you go far.” This is a good way of describing the collaborative culture here- at The LEGO Group working together is extremely important.” Senior Director of Customer Logistics