Continental Corporation Sr. Development Test Engineer in Mexico
Auto req ID 69401BR
Job Title Sr. Development Test Engineer
Job title Sr. Development Test Engineer
Ensuring product quality based on customer requirements identifying design deviations and risks.
Participate in the design and execution of manual and automated SW development test plans for Continental products fulfilling customer specifications (Internal/External).
Follow SW validation procedures.
Activities defined by the VCycle process
System Test level (Functional, Black box, In vehicle, etc).
· Test case design based on customer specification
· Test plan documentation
· Test plan execution
· Report test results
· Issue tracking
· Bachelor degree in Electronics or related
· English 80%
· Experience in automotive communication buses (CAN, LIN) and bus monitoring tools (e.g. CANoe, SAINT, PYTHON)
· Desirable experience in requirements management (e.g. DOORS)
· Desirable experience in development and / or validation of embedded SW