Citi Senior Metrics & Analytics Manager in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17048172
Reporting to Third Party Management Head, the Senior Metrics & Analytics Manager will be responsible to drive all third party process improvement, metrics and analytics activities within the franchise ensuring these are conducted in a safe and sound manner and in compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and standards of conduct.
Senior Metrics & Analytics Manager will work together with the Business and Function Heads, and will be supported by Business Activity Owners, Third Party Officers, Enterprise Supply Chain, Legal, Finance, Compliance and In Business Control Officers for creating an effective operating model and provide valuable data to manage third parties across Grupo Financiero Banamex end to end.
Citibanamex Office of Governance & Control (OGC) is a function within the “first line of defence”, reporting directly to the Mexico GFB CEO. It is responsible for strengthening the control environment across the entire franchise and to build a more effective Governance Structure and Operating Model.
Citi utilizes Third Parties in many ways to achieve certain strategic goals. This utilization does not diminish Citi’s responsibility to ensure that all Third Party activity is conducted in a safe and sound manner and in compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and standards of conduct.
The use of Third Parties may pose many risks to Citi and its customers, notably strategic, operational, reputational, legal, regulatory, compliance, fraud and in some cases, credit risks. Citi is responsible for the management of all of these risks and has an obligation to provide governance and oversight of Third Parties commensurate with the level of risk associated with each Third Party Relationship.
Third Party management requirements are organized by five main phases of the Third Party Relationship: Planning, Due Diligence and Third Party Selection, Contracting, Ongoing Monitoring, and Termination. Each phase presents different requirements to identify, mitigate and/or escalate the risk(s) associated with the Third Party Relationship, depending on the type and risk level involved.
· Bachelor's Degree. Master’s Degree is a plus.
· 10+ years of financial services industry experience required.
· Relevant Third Party Management and Risk & Control knowledge required
· Knowledge of relevant local and global regulation and internal policies.
· Relevant IT, SQL, BI, Oracle and data mining knowledge required.
· Leadership and management experience
· Experienced in supply chain and service management concepts
· Experience in leading transformation programs
·Bachelor's Degree and/or Master’s Degree
·Fluent in English and Spanish
Relevant Training and Certifications (Business Intelligence, Process Improvement, Quality, Service Management, Risk & Control and similar)
· Ability to foster co-operative and collaborative working
· Strong communication abilities to serve as liaison between different groups within the Organization
· Experience working with direct and indirect reports or teams
· Provide both verbal and written communications regarding training programs status, risks and issues to escalate to stakeholders and senior management
· Identify and monitor critical dependencies between training programs and recommend appropriate action
· Proactively mitigate, manage and escalate issues
· Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve business goals
· Expert capabilities as a team leader: creating a positive environment; providing feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
· Good understanding of organizational development, governance and business transformation.
· Sound risk management expertise