Citi Risk Pymes Director in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico,Distrito Federal,México
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17048125
Pymes Risk Director
Develop, Manage and Optimize Credit Policies for the Pymes Portfolios. Maintain a healthy balance between Risk and Reward of the Pymes Portfolio, using statistical methodologies. Optimize toghether with the Business, PnL profitability. Guarantee, working with Credit Initiation and Operations, the correct implementation , control and MIS of programs and initiatives. • Close Interaction with Independent Commercial Risk New York, and all key stakeholders to guarantee that performance is within benchmarks.
Portfolio Management DM:
• Committees and meetings with Risk and Business.
• Review with business Head new initiatives and opportunities to optimize risk reward trade off. Develop new credit products.
• Evaluate & implement credit initiatives and opportunities to optimize risk reward trade off.
• Develop & implement new programs tailored by industry and/or segment. Including the definition of Target Market, Credit Policies, Customer Selection and Risk Acceptance Criteria.
• Portfolio Review and Industry Analysis. Liaison between Business and Independent Commercial Risk. Performance Tracking of mix, geography, industry, segments & programs.
• Training Tools development, for Sales and Operations.
• Liaison: Credit Bureau Liaison (Consumer and Commercial).
• MCA and Post Loan Review oversight.
Main functions and responsabilities:
Work with the Business in the planning, design approval and implementation of new Credit Programs, and analizing and recommending the entrance to new segments.
On-going evaluation of Credit Policies, Requirements, Custormer Selection Criteria & Risk Acceptance Criteria, to optimize risk taking and market opportunities.
Comply with Corporate Policies and Local Regulations.
Coordinate and Approve with the different Consumer Areas: LLR, NCL Plan and Forecast, Stress Test, Benchmarks, Risk Capital, Basel, Country Risk Scenario
Contiuous optimization of Risk Segmentation Models for Acquisitions & ECM.
Bachelor Degree: Mathematics, Actuarial, Engineering, Economy
Masters: Statistics (desirable)
Technical knowledge: Data Mining
Advanced in English required
Specific abilities / competencies
A) Analyze and Sintetize abstract and complex information. B) Capacity to inter-relate data from different sources. C) Ability to work under stress and preassure, in a continuous changing environment. D) Results driven with positive Attitude. E) Ability to comply in time with multiple proyects working in parallel. F) Excellent Oral and written communication. G) Team work.
Minimum 8 years in Banking. With Specific experience in Consumer Risk (analytics, segmentation, scoring, MIS, forecasting, Models, segmentation, Collection Strategies and Decision Trees). Technical knowledge in Data Mining Required: Enterprise Miner /Knowledge Studio/SAS/SQL.