Allegion Regional Product Manager, LatAm (Mex City) in Mexico
Regional Product Manager, LatAm (Mex City)
The Regional Product Manager is responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of mechanical products, ensuring a profitable and growing portfolio. This position is also responsible for product strategy, product planning, product line positioning, and product life cycle management for the assigned portfolio of products.
- Develop product line strategies that meet customer needs while optimizing revenue and profitability to assure continuous market share gain and relevance. Product line strategy will consist of near term (tactical) and long term (strategic) elements, including new product development and life cycle management.
- Understand customer needs, industry requirements, product value in market, and competitive positioning.
- Identify trends and future needs within the market space and qualify them as potential business opportunities.
- Create and maintain detailed competitive product information.
- Lead new product development processes through strategy development, product specifications (Market Required Documents), competitive intelligence and engagement of necessary cross-functional resources.
- Identify operational excellence initiatives to drive growth and improvement in the product line.
- Work collaboratively with multiple functions such as manufacturing, sourcing, engineering, marketing and sales to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the business portfolio.
- Develop business cases (sales forecast and investment) and other appropriate financial analysis.
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
We are Allegion.
A team of experts.
United under a common desire;
Protect today innovate for tomorrow.
And never settle for the status quo.
We believe in anticipating opportunities
by sharpening our skills
and finding new answers
We believe in a safer, more secure world.
We believe in providing peace of mind.
We believe in being true to ourselves and to those
who trust-in our protection.
We are many. We are one.
We are Allegion.