Haemonetics Materials Manager in Mexico
Title: Materials Manager
Job Number: 171111499
This position is responsible for the effective management of Procurement, Purchasing, Planning, Scheduling, raw material warehousing and overall movement of raw materials to support manufacturing operations. Responsible to ensure that raw material quality, delivery and cost meet or exceed the requirements of our customer and within budget. Drive local supply chain team to achieve the KPI (build attainment, absorption, inventory budget, PPV and freight budget)
• Overall responsibility of Sourcing, Procurement, Planning and Warehouse function.
• Develop and maintain a competent work force through recruitment, training, coaching and establishing goal and objectives.
• Responsible to ensure that personnel are trained properly to perform the job assigned and operate in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure day to day material requirements for production needs are met in order to achieve the Master schedule.
• Manage production scheduling in the most effective way to maximize productivity and assure product availability.
• Purchase product from supplier, establishing solid relationship, ensure part meets Haemonetics standards for quality, cost and delivery.
• Localization of material by identifying and quantifying right suppliers.
• Manage the Receiving Department and raw material storage throughout plant.
• Promote practices that continuously improve housekeeping and visual controls.
• Ensure inventory accuracy and including cycle count program.
• Maintain inventory levels within established levels/ budgets.
• Evaluate and control MRP parameters including order policies, multiple order quantities, scrap factors, safety stock, minimum and maximum.
• Drive supplier related process improvements, most cost effective pricing and on time deliveries.
• Participate in MRB to review non-conforming materials and ensure timely disposition of materials and appropriate corrective actions from suppliers.
• Perform other duties and take on responsibilities as needed to support plant key objectives and personal career development.
Required Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Master's Degree
Preferred 10 years Purchasing/Planning/Supply Chain in manufacturing
Preferred Other Experience with Medical products
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred Planning, Purchasing, Supervision skill and demand flow
Required System/ Tool Access: Creator can read and discover object he or she created in Agile; Haemo Auditee, Haemo CAPA Approvers; Haemo NCE Approvers; Haemo NCE Owner
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Preferred Purchasing/Planning/Supply Chain in manufacturing
Preferred Experience with Medical products