Syngenta Marketing Home Care LAN in Mexico
Location Ciudad de México, México
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company applying world-class Science and the most productive research and development in the industry to achieve a step change in agricultural productivity. In over 90 countries around the world, our 28,000 people enable millions of farmers to improve global food security by making better, more sustainable use of available resources. We believe in the power of together to rescue land from degradation, enhance biodiversity and revitalize rural communities. We strive to be as diverse as the societies we work in and are passionate about the contribution we make to address some of the toughest global challenges. If you share our commitment, we offer a rewarding and exciting career in one of the world’s most essential industries.
Purpose of the Role
* Define and Implement Syngenta´s Home Care marketing strategy for LAN, based on the LATAM strategy and focused segments and customers.
* Responsible for implementation of the actions derived from MaSE pillars and Marketing Campaigns.
* Ensure adequate coverage of specific Territory Home Care Business needs in the LATAM R&D project portfolio * Oversee management of Home Care portfolio in the LAN Territory
Responsibilities * Design the marketing strategy, based on MASE pillars, of Home Care for LAN countries (initially for MEX, COL, ECU, & PER) following the regional and global directions but adjusted to the local necessities. * Working with the LAN Head and Home Care Marketing LATAM Manager, to develop market share and financial targets and mid/long term Home Care Business budgets * Review and test continuously assumptions ensuring viability of business cases/Home Care strat-egy in the Territory * Work closely with the Home Care LAN team to understand customer needs, capture and prioritize solution ideas and ensure adequate funding for testing and implementation of local solutions. * Together with Home Care Marketing LATAM Manager and LAN Territory Head, jointly develop the overall Integrated Solutions for the Territory and identify necessary adaptations * Translate offers to customer (channel or grower) needs and detail including delivery plan, pricing and commercial policies. * Validate prioritization of portfolio of products within LAN Territory * Ensure product life cycle is actively managed in the LAN Territory linking to product manage-ment, and supply organizations * Implement operational effectiveness measures, reduce costs and drive efficient use of assets * Design detailed campaigns to launch new brands including high level content defined together with the sales team. * Liaison with marketing services and external agencies in relation to content generation and exe-cution. * Ensure campaigns are executed in line with marketing budget and plan set by the campaign team * Working with Sales conduct post campaign in-field measurement of campaign effectiveness, including Integrated Solutions KPIs. * Lead the implementation of the GTM strategy within our key distributors. * Explore market opportunities in the Business Unit, including the Commercialization. * Provide information regarding the evolution of demand and competition in the area to provide input for Marketing, Sales and R&D. * Encourage the use of technological tools to support sales such us Contact Center, Pivotal, Cognos, etc. * Coordinate with communications the design promotion and advertisement material in his area. * Annually review the portfolio prices in line with the SYT policy to release the Product Price List.
- Biology, Agronomist, Industrial engineer, Business management
- Ability to influence indirect relationships throughout the regional business
- Country/ region marketing mgmt experience
- Technical (field trials etc.) and Branding experience
- Master or specialization in Marketing
- High level of computer literacy (graphics, Microsoft office professional)
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
- 3 years at least of experience in Marketing for complex market/s, in a challenging, cross cultural environment
- 3 years at least working with a network of agencies and contacts (external and internal)
- Experience in the Home Care industry is a differentiation.
- Travel in the LATAM región and HQ.
- Home Office
- Open Mind, ability to influence others
Internal Application Requirements:
- Have the authorization of your immediate boss to participate in the internal selection process.
- Have at least two (2) years in the current position
Title: Marketing Home Care LAN
Requisition ID: 1702278