Honeywell Financial Analyst in Mexico
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
This position is responsible for banking operations initiation P2P Operations Accounts Payable for some Mexico and LATAM units. The position reports to the Sr Cash Disbursement Team Lead, RFC (SLP) and requires a highly motivated and honesty individual.
30 Coordination and aplication of payment runs trough legacy systems and ERP
30 Ensure EFT transactions and check printing delivered and approved on time per service level
10 Support and supervision all banking administration functions performed by staff
15 Collect metrics such as volume, issues, rejections, banking clarifications, etc
15 Contribute and achievement successful Internal Controls and Audits
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting related area.
- High degree of discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy and ethics.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be assertive, self-motivated, organized, team oriented, results oriented, handle change and conflict and able to work flexible hours.
- Must have the ability to drive change and collaborate with others, including virtual, global teams, to reach desired goals.
- Clear understanding of Corporate and Business Policies and Procedures
- Positive feedback from both internal and external Customers on customer satisfaction
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to work under high level of pressure.
- Experience in filling and administrative tasks.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7812
- Category: Finance
- Location: MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.