Schneider Electric Distribution Center - Senior Manager in Mexico
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a Senior Logistics Manager with a passion for logistics and supply chain management (3 PL Experience is needed) in industry and a strong interest in logistics, strategic sourcing and complex operational issues, to join us in our Logistics Team. This position will be located in our Mexico Logistics Center 3 PL in Tepozotlan, Edo. De México
- Reports to the Director of Logistics based on California – North America; manages an organization of 5 Salary employees+ a Third Part Operation
- Leadership and day to day management of our DC
- Management of Mexico 3PL Distribution Center
- Management of the Services Supply Chain for Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, & Belize
- Maintains a strong relationship with the Mexico and Central America Management Teams. The Key Link for interaction with the Commercial Teams to coordinate Sales Efforts with necessary Logistics and Supply Chain suppor
- Develops annual budgets related to 3PL Distribution Center
- Deep process improvement knowledge. Green belt certification or Lean certified
- Present KPI metrics to Sr. Leaders weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Develops Hoshin for the assigned Operation
- Partner with the organization, LP and providers to ensure store satisfaction
- Ensure back up providers have been identified for each market and market changes align with strategic direction
- Resolve service failures and implement processes for continuous improvement
- Lead 3PL network initiatives and provider transitions as needed
- Work with other 3PL leaders and Hub teams to optimize processes and procedures to ensure 3PL operations consistency
- Compile and analyze current and historical 3PL provider information to monitor trends, provide management visibility, and drive operational improvement plans
- Project and budget management
- Be engaged with other segments of the Supply Chain business such as DC Operations, and other various Domestic and Global Transportation functions as needed.
*This job might be for you if you have: *
- Strong logistics background with proven successes in distribution center or plant management and 3PL Experience
- Self driven / motivated individual
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Operations from a top University with 10+ years of progressive experience. MBA preferred
- Relevant work experience related to logistics, business operations and supply chain
- Very good relationship management and line management skills
- Experience performing complex analysis assignments with a strong analysis capability
- Strong leadership skills : line management, collaboration, communication, influence, drive for results, effective planning / prioritization, project management
- Strong verbal / presentation and written communications skills working in a complex organization. Advance command of the English Language
- Change Management experience
- Superb Coaching skills. Passionate developing direct reports
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: Mexico-Estado de México
Unposting Date: Jul 20, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003DVB