Citi Auditor de Sucursal II in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico,Distrito Federal,Álvaro Obregón
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Audit
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job ID: 16077203
Branch Examiner II
• As a professional, applies a basic understanding of internal standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely branch inspection assurance.
• Contributes to the development of branch inspection processes improvements.
• Applies a basic understanding of how Branch Oversight Function collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
• Independently performs audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
• Independently completes assigned branch inspections within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
• May provide coaching to team members in all phases of the branch inspection process.
• Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
• Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence branch inspection scope.
• Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
• Participates in the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing.
Qualifications and Competencies
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
• Branch operations & services experience 4 years
• Basic level experience in a related role.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external branch inspections and management.
• English skills
• Office skills (Excel)
Working hours: 9:00 - 19:00 hrs