Honeywell Accountant in Mexico
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The individual in this role will assume general accounting responsibilities, such as, journal entries, financial reports, documentation and sign-off on the preparation of account reconciliations for different Balance Sheet accounts, among different Honeywell Units. In general assist the team with day to day activities.
This role also will also assist with general ledger maintenance and with the preparation of internal and external Audit schedules.
Embrace the challenge of being part of finance team for Honeywell's RFC America maintaining a world class accounting processes.
30 Responsible for general accounting & policy application
10 Understand and interpret applicable SOPs & Process Maps
20 HFM upload and month end procedures
10 Internal and External Schedules preparation
30 Account reconciliations analysis and preparation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (80%)
- 5 year minimum of Accounting / Finance experience .
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written), conflict resolution abilities, group facilitation skills.
- Ability to think outside the traditional role in order to improve and standardize processes and increase customer satisfaction.
- Join to the most talented team.
- Ability to manage a heavy/diverse workload in a changing environment, meet deadlines and strong demonstration of financial skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to get the job done.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft tools.
- Multi-task oriented and very responsible.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6617
- Category: Finance
- Location: MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.