Hella Corporate Center HARDWARE ENGINEER in Tlaquepaque, Mexico
- Project planning of hardware developments within the context of product development
- Clarification and definition of the requirements for product-related hardware with the customer in the form of specific project descriptions; analyzing and planning hardware development expenditure.
- Agreeing and following up targets for hardware development with the project manager in terms of quality, costs and timing in agreement with the superior according to existing processes and methods.
- Defining, planning, coordinating and monitoring hardware development tasks within a development project according to prescribed methods and systems, in agreement with the superior if necessary; coordination of interfaces and ensuring integration in the overall system.
- Drafting of the hardware requirement specification; analyzing and carrying out changes in the HW requirement specification.
- Specifying materials and components taking economic, qualitative and technological aspects into account together with the project team.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in power electronics.
- Bachelors of Science degree in electrical engineering or physics.
- Proficiency with microprocessor based automotive electronic modules.
- Able to translate customer requirements into circuits.
- Willingness for occasional international travel to US.
- Good knowledge of English (written & speaking).
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GL/HAM-L-DE.
For people with vision: hella.com/career