Philips Lighting IT Specialist Hosting in Tijuana, Mexico
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Install, Configure and support
VMware based hypervisor environment.
Windows and Linux Server environment,
Network and storage devices.
Manage VMware based hypervisor environment.
• Execute performance and capacity activities across all supported environments.
• Provide on-call support
• Define and document support procedures and best practices.
Automation of support related activities.
- Define and configure monitoring thresholds.
• Participate in systems maintenance activities
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
• Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree, with the preference in IT field, in a technical Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, IT & Econometrics
• Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of supported environments mentioned above.
- Knowledgeable in the domain of automation and monitoring and control
• Good spoken and written English language skills
• Good communication skills across the team members
• Problem-solving and good analytical skills.