Ericsson Solution Architect IMS/VoLTE + Virtualization/Cloud in Tecnoparque, Mexico
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
From CSI, Solution Architect will play a key part in the establishment of the business growth and in delivering consulting and SI services in the Region, being involved in both sales and delivery of opportunities and implementation projects.
The Solution Architect will be part of the Core & IMS sub- domain and will focus on sales opportunities and delivery projects related to the introduction, migration and evolution to new core network technologies and applications, especially those involving IMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Cloud Infrastructure and Network Function Virtualization, MSS and PSTN evolution and Data Layer transformation.
He or she will be assigned and directly involved in pursuing and closing sales opportunities, creating proposals for those, and will also take part in the delivery of the corresponding solutions. For this, he or she will operate as Experience Solution Architect in:
- Sales opportunities.
- Customer cases related to Consulting and SI offerings being developed by the Telecom Core Domain in CSI.
- Delivery projects, including assuming responsibility for leading large and strategic engagements
- Activities driven by the Telecom Core Domain
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D;
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Assume a consultative approach when engaging customers, taking an end-to-end perspective on the Transformation case across the several networks, BSS and OSS domains involved and proactively identify and highlight key aspects to consider.
- Motivate customers to Ericsson’s unique understanding on the most relevant solution, integration and planning aspects to consider in a Network Transformation project, identifying add-on possibilities to incorporate products and services from Ericsson’s portfolio.
- Motivate customers to Ericsson’s experience and capability to deliver and provide not only the products but also the design, consultancy, systems integration, adaptation and customization services required for the implementation a complex Network Transformation solution.
- Analyse customer requirements and the customer ecosystem and identify opportunities for additional business involving Ericsson solutions and professional services.
- Ensure the dissemination of experience and best practices within the team.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Has personally assumed roles as Solution Architect in designing solutions, creating customer proposals and as as part of delivery projects of highly complex SI intensive solutions, preferably those involving IMS, VoLTE, VoIP, VoWiFi, UDM related technologies.
- Completely familiar and knowledgeable with the technical and functional aspects of IP internetworking, LAN switching and telecommunication solutions, particularly those related to IMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, RCS, Video Conferencing, PSTN Transformation and preferably extending to Cloud Infrastructure and ETSI Network Function Virtualization,
- Virtualization and Cloud concepts, Data Center Structure and Requirements. Migration from traditional network architecture to virtual/cloud/data center environment.
- Highly proficient within the overall telecommunications technology and industry evolution trends.
- Explicit customer focused business mind-set with clear orientation to practical results, revealing accountability and independence on performing his or her work based on defined objectives.
- Proven leadership skills in leading cross functional teams in either sales or delivery capacity.
- Four to seven years of CSI experience with most focus on sales and delivery of Telecom Core solutions (IMS, MSS, EPC, VoLTE, VoWiFi, MMTEL, RCS, PSTN transformation).
- Knowledge of Red Hat, VMware, Open Stack, Linux, Cloud.
- Excellent presentation, fluent verbal communication and written English skills.
- MBA in Business Management, People Management or similar is a differential
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || No Selection || Tecnoparque || IT
Req ID: 202614