Xerox AR Analyst in Sonora, Mexico
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for financial analysis of business activity and development of business plans, outlooks and assessments. Includes analysis of projected capital investments.
• Responsible for a variety of functions such as budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. May also analyze capitol expenditure viability including but not limited to analysis of return on investment, net present value, lease/purchase, and pay back.
• Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
• Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investments
• Analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, financial trends and operating forecasts
• Performs financial forecasting, variance analysis of actual vs. forecast and reconciliation of internal accounts
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
• Performs analyses and assists in recommendations on various treasury activities such as internal investment activity, external investments, banking relationships, cash management and investor relations.
• Monitors and analyzes company cash position to cover cash commitments and cash forecasting
• May prepare materials for external security analysts, conducts lease versus buy analyses and monitors company’s cost of capital
• May prepare, review and present financials (including base case analysis and pricing) for new business prospects
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a financial discipline
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
Minimum Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Preferred Regional Financial Systems knowledge/experience beneficial
Minimum Competent with advanced features & database functionality of Microsoft Excel and Access
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Financial Planning & Analysis
Organization: Finance and Accounting-X000000145
Title: AR Analyst
Requisition ID: 16024522