Continental Corporation Business Applications Analyst ( SAP HCM) in Silao-Las Colinas, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Auto req ID 65704BR
Job Title Business Applications Analyst ( SAP HCM)
Posting Location Silao-Las Colinas
Business Applications Analyst, SAP HCM, Associate
Join Continental and help optimize and expand our HR application portfolio. As Business Applications Analyst, SAP HCM, Associate you will be responsible for the further development of IT solutions, working together with subject matter experts in a multicultural team. Drive process improvement and standardization initiatives in regional and global projects, focusing on maintaining and enhancing the SAP Concur Solution while sustaining customer relationships.
• Utilizes knowledge of SAP and SAP Concur Solution configure IT solutions in the area of travel and expense management.
• Research and resolve technical / functional Continental SAP interface, SAP Concur Solution errors and/or issues in logical corrective action manner.
• Successful completion of Concur training internal and external with demonstrated competency
• Interface with internal colleagues and external suppliers to implement new acquisitions, changes and/or improvements.
• Successful completion of training, self-paced training & demonstration with regard to the Concur Solution and SAP interfaces
• Implement and Maintain Service Level / Quality Assurance procedures and standards for services provided
• Utilizes process knowledge to provide excellent customer consultancy and support.
• Education / Certification: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
• Professional experience: 1 to 2 years on Travel Systems Administration
• 0-2 years of experience in the design and configuration of the SAP HCM Module including the sub-modules, Personnel Administration (PA) and Organizational Management (OM).
• 0-2 years of experience on the SAP FI Module as functional user
• Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all native and English speaking colleagues and suppliers
• Fluency in most MS Office applications and comfortable with digital media in a paperless environment, Excel & VBA basics a minimum.
Understanding of how to manage and manipulate txt, csv, xls and xlsx files
• Previous Experience in business solutions such as SAP, Concur and programing languages of SQL, VBA are a plus.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.