GCP Applied Technologies Customer Technical service Engineer Jr. in Santiago Tianguistenco, Mexico
- Observe EHS good practices in all related CTS activities.
- Customer technical service in the lab under the CTS Engineer Sr. coordination, and through the actual TR system. This means, execute technical requirements from customers in the laboratory, always looking for better ways to execute and deliver results, to support the Darex coatings business.
- Prepare comprehensive laboratory reports of results.
- Attend area technical meetings
- Laboratory evaluations in order to explore either new applications for our products, and/or product performance limits.
- Discuss and agree with the CTS Sr. Engineer potential new test methods, and new solution proposals for our customers. Required Skills
Professional career of Chemist / Chemical Engineer.
English proficiency: written 50% / read 50% /spoken 50% (as minimum)
1 year experience in similar positions preferable in similar type of business.
Job Location: Santiago Tianguistenco, México, Mexico
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 686-241