Honeywell IT Compliance Specialist in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
IT Compliance Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the development of IT strategy and provide effective project management expertise for IT. You will support IT leaders to define requirements and assist with execution of productivity solutions and overall project delivery. You will work with global project teams to deliver technology projects of varying size and complexity. You will plan and organize all project activities, interface with internal and external partners to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope. You will support resource availability and allocation, identify risks and manage change to deliver effective project management and tracking
Drive programs that execute the Information Technology strategy and vision to enable business growth and profitability
Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage
Assure IT solutions deployed in the business remain compliant, cyber-safe and are continuously improved to drive better business results
20 Define project scope
25 Risk identification and change management
20 Project communication plans
15 Align actions to IT priorities
20 Lead continuous improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline Experience working with external partners, customers and data providers Project Management experience
- Experience with MS Office, Project Management, Agile and Waterfall techniques.
- PMP and/or ITIL and/or CISA certification preferred.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, influence and work with cross-functional global teams
- Knowledge in IT process development and implementation and experience in project management tools and techniques.
- Ability to foster good relationships, work independently and in collaboration with global teams.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD1155
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.