Honeywell IT Auditor in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path will encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses, and countries, within Honeywell's Corporate Audit group. You will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across Honeywell's diversified organizations globally.
Develop and improve best-in-class Audit processes and systems
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Build strong relationships with leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver audit solutions and contribute directly to business success
70 Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Audit
15 Corporate Audit
5 Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Reporting
10 SOX Management Operating System
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering or other relevant field (or commensurate experience)
- 1-3 years of progressive business experience within any of the following fields: regulatory compliance, IT controls assessment, IT security, IT management, internal controls, qualityassurance, or process improvement.
- Proficient and fluent oral communication in English
- Demonstrated experience in IT, capable of understand IT jargon and IT infrastructure.
- Project management skills to complete work with minimum supervision.
- Expertise in Excel.
Audit experience (SOX IT preferable), CISA, ITIL, COBIT or any related certification
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: req94342
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.