Honeywell Inside Sales Gas MX in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Inside Sales Gas MX• Establish, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with UOP's customers.
• Create and maintain projects in Business Forecaster, UOP's forecasting module in SAP.
• Direct the Master Data Group to create new SAP customer numbers and advise them of any customer master data changes.
• Review withholding tax rates with the Honeywell Tax Department for accuracy and communicate updates as well as obtain tax exemption certificates from customers as required.
• Direct Sales on the completion of the Sales Order Form.
• Upon receipt of fully executed, effective agreement and/or purchase orders, convert Business Forecaster projects to operative SAP projects. Create SAP sales orders and project system networks and billing milestones. Create SAP sales orders based on knowledge of UOP contracts, quotes, customer purchase orders, letters of credit and other negotiable documents.
• Coordinate with project management regarding creation and planning of SAP networks, and regarding SAP billing milestone confirmation for prompt invoicing to customers.
• Track deliverables. Communicate directly with the customer regarding deliverables, sales and withholding tax and issuance of PO's.
• Initiate the origination of Stand-By and Commercial Letters of Credit by coordinating acceptable templates between the customer and Honeywell Treasury.
• Create financial model in SAP based on Sales Order Form and contractual terms. – define if the orders will have a late fee or if they will have trade credits
• Monitor receipt of Advance Payments and make appropriate sales order entries when monies are received.
• Work with Honeywell Credit Dept. to resolve credit hold issues.
• Coordinate with Credit & Collections on outstanding invoices. Attend customer meetings with regards to invoice payment process and collection to minimize days outstanding as well as directly with the customer on issues affecting payment.
• Logistics interface – Coordinate with project execution staff, procurement personnel, logistics and compliance experts.
- Job ID: 00356354
- Category: Sales
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.