Honeywell HRS Benefits Delivery Analyst in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
The HRS Benefits Delivery Analyst, will support delivery channels for HR Services and outsourced service providers like AonHewitt, Voya and Cigna for Health and Insurance, Leave Administration, Retirement and Savings Plan. This position will liaison with the outsourced service providers and carriers to ensure the administration of benefits, disability and FMLA processes are in accordance with the prevailing government regulations and company policy as well as end to end process review. This position will partner with the other HRS functions and HR on ensuring compliance and project implementation. This role is also responsible for managing employee, HR and outsourced service provider escalations to ensure quality, consistent and prompt resolution is provided. This role will also be responsible for ensuring invoices are paid on time to suppliers.
Benefits Administration / Delivery
- Support Honeywell benefit programs to ensure appropriate administration of benefits, disability and FMLA and adherence with government regulations in accordance with Company policy.
- Manage HR Generalist and employee escalation resolution with focus on continuous improvement.
- Develop and document processes to eliminate single point failure and improve overall OTTR. Establish an audit process for existing SOP's to ensure process changes/updates are captured and accurate information is provided to employees by our internal HON teams as well as our outsourced providers.
- Partners with external suppliers to ensure the highest quality delivery of HR services in accordance with SLA's and business objectives.
- Ensure invoices are accurate and processed timely
- Leverage existing operational tools including CRM, MOR, C-SAT and Quarterly Business Reviews to drive business results to meet organizational objectives.
- Supports the continuous improvement culture with focus on Honeywell User Experience.
Implementation of Programs and Services
- Provides support in close partnership with suppliers, Comp & Ben COE, Legal, IT and other HRS teams to launch new products, services and policy/benefit changes. Changes include: benefit program standardization, vendor Changes or consolidation, new product service and policy changes.
- Serve as a partner or SME for assigned projects. Utilize that knowledge to ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned action items. Leverage resources and processes including those of our supplier partners to meet project objectives.
Process Improvement / Productivity / Supplier Management - Serve as a Tier 3 escalation point of contact for issues. Research issue resolution with COE's, Legal, HRS, Payroll and IT as needed to ensure accurate and prompt responses are provided to employees. - Analyze delivery trends, provide recommendations and execute on process improvements to drive productivity and improved service delivery. Coach supplier teams on effective customer service, best practices, monitor adherence to performance standards and SLAs. Utilize CRM analytics and C-SAT to improve scores and identify continuous improvement opportunities. - Support HOS initiatives within HR Services. - Provides guidance to HR, Payroll, and HRS Ops, where applicable, on benefits, disability and FMLA administration and impact as a result of HR policy or process changes or as required. - Shares SME knowledge, resources and processes with team members to eliminate single point failures and optimize efficiency on the Tier 3 benefits team.
Education level and/or relevant experience/s: - 3 to 5 years of benefits plan administration experience - 1 to 2 years of supplier management experience - Proficiency with regulatory requirements related to benefits administration - Proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. - Excellent English oral and written communication skills - Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft and Salesforce
Knowledge and Skills (general and technical): - Experience leveraging technology for communications and processes. - Proven customer service focus with ability to manage customer expectations and business service deliverables - Strong business as well as HR acumen - Demonstrated high level of integrity and ethical behavior - Intelligent risk taker with proven ability to thrive in ambiguity - Demonstrated ability to drive change and meet objectives - Excellent relationship skills
Other Requirements Desired
(licenses, certifications, specialized training, as well as physical or mental abilities required): - Relevant advanced degree or certification highly preferred
Job: *Human Resources
Title: HRS Benefits Delivery Analyst
Location: MEX-SLP-San Luis Potosi
Requisition ID: 00334449