Honeywell Financial Analyst in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one
25 Invoice processing
25 First point of escalation for procurement
10 Consultant of all processes within the team
20 Provide customer service
20 Focal point for transitions procceses
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Administration or related field.
- Strong experience in Accounts Payable/Cash Disbursements.
- English at 90%.
- Work experience with multiple ERP and Legacy systems such as SAP, Oracle, AS400, JDEdwards.
- Experience in bank admin.
- Experience in process transitions.
- Knowledgeable in new system implementation.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Outlook, Excel andWord.
- Experience with Exchange Rates and Mixed currency transactions.
- GB certified preferable.
- High level of accuracy.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD1639
- Category: Finance
- Location: San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.