Corning Quality Technician in Reynosa, Mexico
- *Purpose of Position. *
Plan and execute the review of the QMS obtaining audit evidence and evaluating objectively to determine the extent to which the audit criteria is fulfilled
Mention the major responsibilities and tasks of the position.
- Apply audit principles, procedures and methods
- Participate in the annual audit programelaboration
- Evaluate how well the business is complying requirements and informing whether any issues need addressing
- Collect information through effective interviewing, listening, observing and reviewing documents and data.
- Confirm the sufficiency of audit evidence to sustain conclusions and identify properly Observations vs minor and major No conformances
- Document audit findings, prepare audit reports and distribute the reports to the relevant people
- Conducting audit follow up, indicate need for corrective actions. Completion and effectiveness of these actions should be verified
Coordinate logistic and serve as escort during External audits
List the two most complex decisions indicative of this function and its impact to the function, department and/or corporation.
- Evaluate objectively QMS complying requirements against TL elements
Immediate reaction plan when Major no conformances detected
Internal and External Customers.
- Service departments such as: Design, Incoming, Shipping, Engineering, etc.
RY1, RAM, RCC & RWD plants
6. Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements.
* A. Education.*
- Bachelor degree (Desired)
- Minimal 3 years of experience as Internal Auditor – Certified on ISO/TL
- English at least 70% (Desired)
B. Work Experience.
- Audit techniques (work programs, tests, sampling, documentation, reports)
- MS office (Word, power point, advanced excel)
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Able to readily adapt to different situations
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Understand risks associated with auditing
- Plan and organize the work effectively
C. Additional Skills.
- Problem solving
- Lean fundamentals